PACE & Online Forms

The following forms need to be filled out if you will need to withdraw from a course or from Central Baptist College for a period of time or in order to transfer to another institution:
If you have questions please contact your Personal Enrollment Counselor.


© Central Baptist College 1501 College Avenue Conway, Arkansas 72034

voice: (501) 329-6872
fax: (501) 329-2941


Central Baptist College, a community of learners dedicated to the integration of Christian faith and academic excellence, exists to instill in our students a commitment to lifelong learning, spiritual development and service to God, through a program characterized by academic rigor, practical experience, and spiritual direction in a Christ-focused environment.