PACE Program Benefits
Your Success is important to us!
Central Baptist College is proud to offer our students our Professional Adult College Education
(PACE) program which is tailored especially for non-traditional and working adult learners. Some of the unique characteristics of our program are that college credit can be earned from approved work or military training and the curriculum is segmented into blocks for easier learning. Also, this program offers extended evening hours, service and support and nurturing environment to better accommodate working and adult learners. Your success is our goal and we are advocates for establishing a foundation for successful learning and career development. Start a new path for your future with Central Baptist College and click here
to begin the PACE admissions process today!
The mission of the PACE program is to facilitate learning and empower adults who by traditional means would be unable to pursue continuing education. This program appeals to professionals seeking innovative programs for career advancement, personal development and degree credentials. Our commitment and support available to our PACE students is unsurpassed and we have a wide range of courses that cater to the first-time college novice all the way to the seasoned bachelor’s degree candidate. No matter what level, we have a program for you. Contact one of our Personal Admission officers
now for more information.
- Attend class one night per week.
- Convert significant learning into college credit by documenting learning from training, work, military service, and licensures.
- Improve communication, leadership skills, and vocational effectiveness.
- Meet in a seminar format so that each can benefit from the varied experiences and ideas of other classmates.
- Attend small classes with the same students throughout the entire program in a manner that will create group cohesiveness and an active network of associates.
- Receive individualized instruction and specific attention to problem areas of learning.
- Graduate from an accredited institution with a recognized degree.
- Gain satisfaction from fulfilling an educational goal.
- Continue with a full work schedule while completing a college degree.