CENTRAL BAPTIST COLLEGE JOB OPPORTUNITIES
Central Baptist College
Invites applications for the following position:
SR. ACCOUNTANT / FINANCIAL ANALYST
Central Baptist College is seeking a Sr. Accountant/Financial Analyst. This position will be a key part of our finance team which supports the College’s mission through the identification and use of relevant information to drive business decisions, measure results, and continuously generate improvements. This position will be responsible for performing and in some cases managing the tactical activities of various accounting, financial analysis, and budgeting functions.
- Tracking, recording, reconciling, and reporting transactions;
- Internal financial reporting;
- Obtaining and using financial information to prepare recurring and ad hoc financial analysis; and
- Responding to internal and external requests for financial information;
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance or related area;
- 2-5 years accounting, financial analysis, or related experience, with full-charge fund accounting and SAGE software experience a definite plus;
- Highly motivated and committed individual;
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills;
- Comfortable in a fast-paced and changing environment;
- Reliable, deadline and detail-oriented, and solutions-minded;
- Ability to handle multiple tasks/projects;
- High level of proficiency with Microsoft Office Excel essential; and
- CPA preferred but not required.
Send a letter of application, resume, and the names, addresses and phone numbers of three references to: Donna Gray, Vice President for Finance, Central Baptist College, 1501 College Avenue, Conway, AR 72034 or email email@example.com. Electronic submissions are encouraged.
Candidates must support the Christian identity of the College and demonstrate mature faith, Christian lifestyle, and a strong belief in Baptist doctrine. CBC will conduct security and credit background checks as part of the hiring process.
Application review will begin immediately and continue until the position is filled.