MAY 6, 2017 - Burgess Auditorium - Cooper Complex
PACE Ceremony - 10am • TRADITIONAL Ceremony - 2pm
Ticketed Event with Overflow Live Stream in Toland Chapel
Graduation Day Details **available mid-April 2017**
Photographer Information - 2017 - Available mid-April 2017
Have your order prepared upon arrival
GRADUATION REQUIREMENTS FOR ALL GRADUATES
The following requirements apply to all degrees granted by Central Baptist College unless noted otherwise:
- File a formal application for graduation in the Registrar's Office by Wednesday, February 1, 2017.
- A minimum cumulative grade point average of 2.00.
- Completion of 15 hours in residency for an Associates degree and 30 hours in residency for a Bachelor's degree.
- Bachelor candidates must earn a minimum of 36 hours upper division credit hours. (39 hours for students on catalogs prior to the 2013-15 catalog)
- Completion of all institutional assessment measures. Candidates will be notified by email in April concerning tests and dates.
- All financial obligations to Central Baptist College must be met.
- All library books and athletic equipment returned.