PACE & Online Registration
Spring 2018 Registration coming soon!
Follow the steps below to register for next semester courses. You will find process guides, checklists and contact information that will help step you through the registration process. Refer to the Schedule of Classes to see all critical deadlines associated for each course block so that you can plan accordingly. Remember that if you have any questions during the process please contact your Enrollment Counselor and they will help direct your next step in the process.
Please take 5 minutes to complete a 2 question survey to let us know what you think about this website. Your input is valuable to the development of this resource. Click to take survey
- Course Selection
- Verify Financial Aid
- Pay Semester Bill
- Order Textbooks
- How do I log in to myCBC Campus Anyware Student Portal? Use this Student Guide
- Who is my Enrollment Counselor? Your Admissions Counselor, contact PACE Admissons or (501) 329-6873
- Do I have to apply for federal aid each year? Yes, completing a new FAFSA is required before each new academic year. Now you can renew your FAFSA in October
- Do I have to renew my Arkansas Academic Challenge Scholarship each year? No, as long as you meet continuing eligibility requirements it will automatically renew.
- The PDF Course Schedule does not match the Campus Anyware Course Offerings. Which one is accurate? The Campus Anyware "Course Offerings". Changes are updated daily as courses close, etc.
- Who do I contact when I get a pre-requisite or repeat error code? For assistance with these registration error codes, contact the PACE Coordinator Lori Lee; firstname.lastname@example.org
- When can I pay my semester bill? Once your schedule and financial aid are confirmed. Avoid the lines, pay online!
- Is there a payment plan for international students? Yes, it's called Flywire. Please contact the Business Office for more details.
- How do I clear a hold on my account? Please contact the Business Office for more details on how to clear your specific account hold.
- When is the last E-Cashier Nel Net deadline? Choose one of the deadlines before the Central Baptist College final payment deadline noted on the Academic Calendar. See the detailed Nel Net instructions for a complete list of current semester deadlines.
- When can I register for the Textbook Brokers gift card drawing? No later than the end of the block 1 registration period.
- Will adding or dropping classes affect my bill? Yes, a schedule change will cause your bill to change as well. Consult your student account or Business Office to be sure your bill is paid in full.
- Will adding or dropping classes affect my financial aid package? Yes, especially if you drop below 12 credit hours. Please consult the Financial Aid Office
- What should I do when I am denied access to online registration? Please contact Steve Elder, Director of Institutional Effectiveness, to reset your online access.