PACE & Online Registration
Spring 2018 Registration
Open Monday, November 13th
Follow the steps below in order to enroll for the upcoming semester. The process guide below, along with the helpful links and Q&A's, is your official source to help you through the registration process. We recommend that you set up a Nel Net payment arrangement if you cannot pay your bill in full. This will allow you to make payments throughout the semester and still be able to attend class! Be sure to take advantage of the 0% down payment deadlines. They are found in the process guide & helpful links below, start planning now! Remember that if you have any questions during the process please contact your Enrollment Counselor and they will help direct your next step in the process.
Please take 5 minutes to complete a 2 question survey to let us know what you think about this website. Your input is valuable to the development of this resource. Click to take survey
- Course Selection
- Verify Financial Aid
- Pay Semester Bill
- Order Textbooks
YOU MUST COMPLETE ALL THE STEPS 1-4 ABOVE IN ORDER TO BE CONSIDERED REGISTERED AND READY & ABLE TO ATTEND CLASSES
- How do I log in to myCBC Campus Anyware Student Portal? Use this Student Guide
- Who is my Enrollment Counselor? Your Admissions Counselor, contact PACE Admissons or (501) 329-6873
- Do I have to apply for federal aid each year? Yes, completing a new FAFSA is required before each new academic year. Now you can renew your FAFSA in October
- Do I have to renew my Arkansas Academic Challenge Scholarship each year? No, as long as you meet continuing eligibility requirements it will automatically renew.
- The PDF Course Schedule does not match the Campus Anyware Course Offerings. Which one is accurate? The Campus Anyware "Course Offerings". Changes are updated daily as courses close, etc.
- Who do I contact when I get a pre-requisite or repeat error code? For assistance with these registration error codes, contact the PACE Coordinator Lori Lee; email@example.com
- When can I pay my semester bill? Once your schedule and financial aid are confirmed. Avoid the lines, pay online!
- Is there a payment plan for international students? Yes, it's called Flywire. Please contact the Business Office for more details.
- How do I clear a hold on my account? Please contact the Business Office for more details on how to clear your specific account hold.
- When is the last E-Cashier Nel Net deadline? Choose one of the deadlines before the Central Baptist College final payment deadline noted on the Academic Calendar. See the detailed Nel Net instructions for a complete list of current semester deadlines.
- When can I register for the Textbook Brokers gift card drawing? No later than the end of the block 1 registration period.
- Will adding or dropping classes affect my bill? Yes, a schedule change will cause your bill to change as well. Consult your student account or Business Office to be sure your bill is paid in full.
- Will adding or dropping classes affect my financial aid package? Yes, especially if you drop below 12 credit hours. Please consult the Financial Aid Office
- What should I do when I am denied access to online registration? Please contact Steve Elder, Director of Institutional Effectiveness, to reset your online access.