Traditional Student Registration
Spring 2018 Advanced Registration
November 13, Monday - December 1, Friday
Follow the steps below in order to enroll for the upcoming semester. The process guide below, along with the helpful links and Q&A's, is your official source to help you through the registration process. Do not wait to start! The sooner you complete it, the better you semester breaks will be. We recommend that you set up a Nel Net payment arrangement if you cannot pay your bill in full. This will allow you to make payments throughout the semester and still be able to attend class! Be sure to take advantage of the 0% down payment
deadlines. They are found in the process guide & helpful links below, start planning now! If you need assistance please don't hesitate to call or stop in to any of our Registration Departments, located in the Watkins Academic Building, or Student Services in the Mabee Student Center.
Please take 5 minutes to complete a 2 question survey to let us know what you think about this website. Your input is valuable to the development of this resource. Click to take survey.
- Course Registration
- Verify Financial Aid
- Housing Form
- On and off campus housing forms must be completed every academic year for new and returning students
- Both On & Off-Campus Housing forms can be found on the Housing and Residence Life webpage
- Billing must be cleared with the Business Office before students can move into on-campus housing
- Students must confirm housing intentions at the end of each semester with the Housing Staff
- Pay Semester Bill
- Purchase Textbooks
- Order course textbooks at cbctextbooks.com Textbook Brokers is the Official Bookstore of Central Baptist College
- Use this Textbook Ordering Guide
- After registration completion send an e-copy of your schedule to Gwenda Williams, Textbook Liaison, to be entered into the $150 textbook gift card drawing!
YOU MUST COMPLETE STEPS 1-4 ABOVE IN ORDER TO BE CONSIDERED REGISTERED AND ABLE TO ATTEND CLASSES
- How do I log in to MyCBC Campus Anyware Student Portal? Follow this Student Guide
- How do I find out who my faculty advisor is? Log into your Campus Anyware Student Portal and click on 'Degree Audit'
- Do I have to apply for federal aid each year? Yes, completing a new FAFSA is required before each new academic year.
- Do I have to renew my Arkansas Academic Challenge Scholarship each year? No, as long as you meet continuing eligibility requirements it will automatically renew.
- The PDF Course Schedule does not match the Campus Anyware Course Offerings. Which one is accurate? The Campus Anyware Course Offerings. Changes are updated daily as courses close, etc.
- When can I pay my semester bill? Once your schedule and financial aid are confirmed. Avoid the lines, pay online!
- Is there a payment plan for international students? Yes, it's called Flywire. Please contact the Business Office for more details.
- How do I clear a hold on my account? Please contact the Business Office for more details on how to clear your specific account hold.
- When is the last E-Cashier Nel Net deadline? Choose one of the deadlines before the Central Baptist College final payment deadline noted on the Academic Calendar.
- When can I register for the Textbook Brokers gift card drawing? No later than April 28th, the end of the early registration period.
- How do I know if I have the Mustang Advantage benefit? You would have been contacted & sent the terms & conditions. Go to cbc.edu/MustangAdvantage for qualifying details. Contact Financial Aid Office to find out if you have the benefit.
- Will adding or dropping classes affect my bill? Yes, a schedule change will cause your bill to change as well. Consult your student account or Business Office to be sure your bill is paid in full.
- Will adding or dropping classes affect my financial aid package? Yes, especially if you drop below 12 credit hours. Please consult the Financial Aid Office