New Student Orientation & Registration
We can't wait to see you on July 11 or July 25!
All new CBC students entering in the Fall 2017 semester must participate in a mandatory New Student Orientation and Registration session. These sessions are designed with new students and parents in mind. By the end of the day, students will leave with the following:
- Fall 2017 class schedule
- CBC technology student login information and training on how to use our systems
- Opportunity to have their financial aid completed and tuition bill cleared
- Overview of major CBC academic, disciplinary, and campus safety policies and services
- Opportunity to meet new and current CBC students, staff, and administration
- Ease of mind and all of their questions are answered
In order to be eligible to attend a New Student Orientation and Registration session, students must have submitted the following documents to the Admissions office:
Please note that attending a New Student Orientation and Registration comprises 5% of a student's grade if enrolled in CBC 1201, a mandatory class for all first-time entering freshman and transfer students who have earned less than 15 hours of college credit, or as required by the CBC Admissions Committee.
- Application for Admission
- High School Transcripts (7-semester or final)
- Housing Form (on- or off-campus)
- Immunization Records
- Required Deposits
Parents are welcome to attend this event!
If you have any questions about New Student Orientation and Registration, please contact Kerry Norris, Director of Student Success, at (501) 205-8837 or firstname.lastname@example.org
**The June 27th session is now closed**
Pay Additional Guest(s) Fees Here
If you are unable to attend any of the New Student Orientation and Registration sessions, please click here.