These events are now closed
Are you a new student starting college at CBC this fall? Are you nervous to begin college because you will not know anyone? CBC's new Summer Overnight Experience is the perfect opportunity to settle those nerves and meet some of your future classmates during a fun-filled night!
The Summer Overnight Experience is an event designed specifically for incoming first-time entering freshman of CBC. Students will arrive the day before a New Student Orientation session to experience living like a CBC student and meet other new students on a night full of full activities. Students will be ready to go the next day to participate in the New Student Orientation session joining their family and other new incoming students. The Summer Overnight Experience is something that new students do not want to miss! It will be a night they will never forget!
Benefits of attending a Summer Overnight Experience:
- Meet fellow future Mustangs in a small, relaxed environment.
- Establish long-lasting friendships before school begins in August.
- Meet current CBC students and staff that will help answer any questions students have about CBC and the college experience.
- Reduce some anxiety and stress of beginning college.
- Live like a CBC student in the Residence Halls.
- Explore the city of Conway.
- Making memories and having fun while doing it!
To register for a Summer Overnight Experience:
Please note that there is limited availability for each Summer Overnight Experience. Students will be registered on a first-come-first-serve basis once all registration requirements are met by each student. Also, all Summer Overnight Experience attendees will still need to complete the separate registration form for the New Student Orientation session taking place the next day.
- Have the following required documents turned in to Admissions:
Admission Application to CBC
High School Transcripts (7-semester or final)
Housing Form (on- or off-campus form)
Housing Deposit (if living on campus)
- Be 24 years old or younger
- Complete Summer Overnight Experience Application
- Pay $50 Registration Fee
If you have any questions about a Summer Overnight Experience, please contact Kerry Norris, Director of Student Success, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 501-205-8837.