Books for Online Courses
Book information/purchasing procedures for CBC online bookstore
When you receive your registration confirmation in the email, be sure to keep your course schedule in a safe place. You will need the course number information to order your books for each block of the semester.
Here are the steps to get you started:
1. Go to www.cbconlinebookstore.com
[This is the official link to get information on textbooks]
2. Enter your student ID number or your email address, first and last name.
3. Choose a semester block then click enter. (The block number of the course will be the next to last digit of the course number. Example: BIB1300-20 would be a Block 2 course. MTH1303-4B would be a Block 4 course.) You will see a list of all of the courses in that block.
4. Using your course schedule, select the courses(s) you will be taking during that block. Make sure you select the course number exactly as it appears on your schedule.
5. Click “Continue to your Booklist.” You will then see a list of books and prices. (You may click on the book if you need the author and ISBN # number.)
6. Follow the on-screen directions to purchase books. Your books should arrive in 3-5 days.
- You need to order your book(s) about two weeks prior to the start date of your course to allow time to receive your book(s) and complete any assignments that may be due the first night of class.
For planning purposes keep in mind that textbooks can range in cost from $10 to $200 each.
If you have any questions, please contact Gwenda Williams
in the bookstore or 501-329-6872 x 178.
You will have the opportunity to sell your books back to the online bookstore after you are finished with them. Simply go to the online bookstore, select the “Textbook Buyback” icon, and then enter your book ISBN number. The online bookstore will supply you with a shipping label and shipping is free.