- Contact your Personal Admissions Counselor to start your admission process.
- Complete FAFSA online at www.fafsa.ed.gov and enter 001093 as the school code.
- Please contact the Financial Aid Office for any assistance.
- If you will be receiving military benefits please contact Lori Lee as soon as you can to make the necessary arrangements or call 501-329-6872 ext 120.
- Contact the Business Office at least 10 business days before your class to make payment arrangements.
Students who wish to enroll in an online course should complete the application for admission, send an official transcript from the most recent institution attended, complete the order form, and submit payment.