What Can You Expect on a Personal Campus Tour?
Our goal on a personal campus tour is to arrange a visit that is especially for you. You will be the only person that will be on a tour with your Personal Admissions Officer or another CBC Admissions Representative. You can schedule a personal tour at 10:00 am or 2:00 pm on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday or Friday. Wednesday tours are only given at 11:00 am so that you can attend our chapel service! We hope to see you soon!
Tours must be scheduled by 3:00p.m. for a next day tour.
Each tour will include the following:
- A parking spot with your name on it right in front of the Mabee Student Center!
- A personalized agenda that will aim to answer all of your questions you might have about CBC.
- A look around the Student Services Building to get information on the
Student Services Staff, Bookstore, Mustang Grill, and Dining
- Tour of the Cooper Educational Complex to see the Computer Labs, Departmental Offices, and Burgess Auditorium.
- A stop in the Watkins Academic Building to meet the
Financial Aid Office, Registrar's Office, and Business Office...also get
to know President Kimbrow.
- Tour of the Residence Halls and AR Reddin Fieldhouse for students who are interested in living on campus and/or athletics.
Come to campus, meet our Admissions staff, and get to know what CBC is all about.
Here are some helpful links for you as you plan your visit to Conway!
Directions to Campus
Lodging and Dining (*Country Inn and Suites, Microtel & La Quinta Inn & Suites - Discount available for CBC quests)