Society of Human Resource Management (SHRM)
Central Baptist College has partnered with the Society of Human Resource Management (SHRM) to bring to all HR and aspiring HR employees an exam preparation course. This course will offer you 12-week training to help you prepare for your PHR or SPHR certification exam. We are proud SHRM partners and also excited about offering assistance to the Human Resource personnel in our community. Click here to view a SHRM video to learn more about the course.
After you have reviewed the information below please review the next steps that you will have to take in order to follow through with your application process. Once you are ready to apply please submit the SHRM Online Application to complete the process.
Please follow this helpful SHRM link that will give you additional important information about the actual PHR and SPHR exam. Thank you for your interest in allowing us to serve you in your pursuit of furthering your career in Human Resource Management.
- Fall Prep Course August 26, - November 18, 2013
- Classes meet on Monday nights from 6:00 pm – 9:30 pm
- There will be no class on September 2, 2013 for Labor day
- Class location: Camp Robinson in North Little Rock, AR G.I.B. building# 17301
- For general class information please contact the Admissions Office (501) 205-8839
- SHRM Application
- Cost: $850.00
- Fee Payment: make check payable to Central Baptist College or for Credit Card / Debit Card payment Contact Mechelle Cargile in the Business Office (501) 205-8792.
- Deadline for payment is August 9, 2013
Full refund less $50 service charge if cancellation is made 60 days prior to the course date. No refunds are made if cancellation is less than 60 days prior or for no shows.