What do I have to do to be eligible to move in?
• Register for classes
• Complete a 2014-2015 housing contract
• Pay your $100 housing deposit
• Make final payment arrangements with the business office
***If you are a new student and you have not completed these four steps, please contact your Personal Admissions Officer as soon as possible to find out your next steps***
What happens on move in day?
• Your first stop is the Mabee Student Services Complex
(COME HERE BEFORE YOU UNLOAD ANYTHING & BEFORE YOU GO TO YOUR ASSIGNED RESIDENCE HALL)
• At the Mabee Student Services Complex you will check in and a CBC staff member will verify that you are eligible to move in (see above for an eligibility checklist)
• After you check in, you will complete an auto registration card to get your parking permit and you will have your student ID made.
• Now a member of the Housing & Residence Life Staff will escort you to your assigned residence hall.
• Once in the Residence Hall you will complete a Resident Entry Form.
• Next you will receive your ROOM KEY! Student Orientation Staff members will be available to help you move in!
• Be sure to check out the M.U.D. Week schedule included in this packet to learn about all of the activities planned for you from move in day until the weekend after classes begin!