"The mission of the Division of Student Services is to support academics through quality student life programs that foster student development outside the classroom. Student Services seeks to develop, enrich, challenge, and educate in a Christ-centered environment through programs, activities, and services that promote campus involvement and positive relationships."
~Mission Statement of Student Services
Student Services is committed to their mission. If you have a question, please contact them. As current and prospective students, they are here to assist you with any needs you may have.
The Student Services Office is the primary disciplinary officer for the college. It is responsible for the coordination and enforcement of Central Baptist College's standards of conduct and for ensuring that student rights are protected.
In describing the college's standards of conduct, CBC recognizes that its students are becoming young adults and must have ample opportunity for growth. At the same time, CBC emphasizes the importance of being obedient to the commands and principles of the Bible. Almost all of CBC's standards of conduct are based on scriptural commands or principles. The remaining standards are based upon generally accepted traditions for this area of the nation.
The Student Services Office has responsibility for the following departments and services:
Office Location: Mabee Student Services Complex
Hours: Monday - Friday, 8:00-5:00pm
Student Services Staff
Office Location: Mabee Center, Office of Student Services
Rachel Steele - Associate Vice President for Student Services
- Please contact with questions about Career Services
(501) 205-8873 Email: email@example.com
Chris Mitchell - Director of Campus Safety and Security
- Please contact for questions about Campus Safety, Housing & Residence Life, Student Discipline, and Chapel
(501) 205-8919 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Kerry Norris - Director of Student Success
- Please contact with questions about Student Activities, Orientation programs, and Tutoring
(501) 205-8837 Email: email@example.com
Paula Bender - Disability Support Services Coordinator
- Please contact with questions about Disability Support
(501) 205-8926 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org